and the answer is......... football ball.. haha!!
ball..that use to play football...O.O
ciousyosuaaaaaaaaaaaaa,,,,is it your ball?
I Guess... Ball which is played by team or group. That is played by hitting.
ball........people use it for playing football...........hehehe...n_n ^o^
that is field, right?hahahahno no no....that is ball, i guess..
What is it????I think that is a ball, is that right???Because your hobby is play football, I think your mysterious object is a ball...
Posting Komentar
7 komentar:
and the answer is......... football ball.. haha!!
ball..that use to play football...
O.O
ciousyosuaaaaaaaaaaaaa,,,,
is it your ball?
I Guess... Ball which is played by team or group. That is played by hitting.
ball........
people use it for playing football...........
hehehe...
n_n ^o^
that is field, right?
hahahah
no no no....
that is ball, i guess..
What is it????
I think that is a ball, is that right???
Because your hobby is play football, I think your mysterious object is a ball...
Posting Komentar