Senin, 15 September 2008

EWD "Cheer Up"

Last Sunday I joined in EWD. There was an event which held in Wonogondang camp area. This event started at 07.30 am. We came together in Mrican hall, then we briefing until 01.30 pm. We prepare for a minutes. At 02.00 pm, we went to Wonogondang camp area.
Till the destination I take a rest for a minutes. I feel comfort in there. The air is fresh and cool. Many trees are calm and green around the camps. The bird are twittering and chirping melodious. But it's deeply regreted, we must came together to preparing the next activities again.
After that I joined with us to preparing talent show for this evening. We would like to perform sport "Olympic Games", but with litle comedy in there. At the night, we already to tracking. Im so tired but Im really enjoyed it.
And then, the last activity called outbond. Many games were played in there, such as pipa bocor, tarzan kota, trust fall, egrang titanic and precious name. Although we had to get dirty and tired but it was so amazing. My group have won two titles, there are the best talent show and third in outbond. We are so happy.
Finally we could prepare for went home.

Tidak ada komentar: